Call Toll Free: (888)
Hours a Day
When you are moving to the San Gabriel Valley (or, if you're
and want to move to another home), call us. Then relax,
are in the hands of those who consider your needs as seriously as you
- We can help you determine how much home you can
actually afford. If you're short on cash, we can suggest some possible
sources of funds for your downpayment, or help you find low-downpayment
loans or seller-financed loans.
- We can help you work out a realistic idea of the
home best suited to your needs: Location, size, style, features,
accessibility to schools, transportation and shopping.
- We search the multiple listing computer with
your specific criteria in mind. When new listings come on the
market, we are notified immediately that there are homes that might fit
your needs. We can then go out and view the properties when
they are brand new on the market.
- We can often suggest simple, imaginative changes
that could make a home more suitable for you, and improve it's
appearance, utility and value.
- We can supply information on real estate values,
taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities.
- We can be objective about the homes we show you.
We can point out advantages and disadvantages, while
answering your questions.
- We act as a liaison between you and the seller,
presenting offers and counter-offers until an agreement is reached.
During escrow, we will negotiate on your behalf with the
seller to diffuse problems before they become too big to handle.
- We can help you arrange for professional
inspections to determine the structural condition of the home and its
- We will familiarize you with the escrow process
by explaining it all in advance. We will carefully follow up on all of
the details for you. We will keep you well informed throughout the
Estate Inspection Association
(CREIA) - A resource for finding a really good property
Department of Insurance - Information on homeowner's
insurance, and more.